Basic HomeBrewing Workshop (Online)
Entry level for those who is keen to embark in this extremely satisfyingly and thirst-quenching journey!
In this workshop, you will get to understand:
- Intro to HomeBrewing.
- Different types of ingredients that make beer.
- Different extracts to make beer in the basic level.
- Demonstration on how to use the 5L HomeBrew Kit to brew a batch.
At the end of the workshop, you will have a better understanding of what is beer made of and more importantly, how to brew your own beer at home using extract kits.
5L HomeBrew Kit.
Ingredients samples for sensory approach experiences.
NOTE: This workshop is conducted online via Zoom from 10am to 12noon on the date selected.
HomeBrew Co-Op reserve the rights to cancel any workshop for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Insufficient registrations. If we do not meet the min pax for any workshops, we will announce 1 week in advance and refund any payment.
- Non-Payment. If payment is not received within a week before the workshop date, we may cancel order without notice.