Yeast - Loki A43
Norwegian Voss Kveik Strain. Highly versatile, can be used in a wide variety of beer styles.
A traditional Norwegian Kveik strain that has an extremely wide fermentation temperature range. This strain has been traditionally used in Norwegian farmhouse style beers however, due to it’s fermentation temp range can be used in a variety of beers from pseudo lagers, Belgian inspired, and hop forward beers. The possibilities seem endless when fermenting with Loki. On the cool end of the range Loki is super clean; producing little to no esters. On the high end of the fermentation range, 85-95F, it tends to produce a huge fruit ester profile.
- Temp: 63-100°F,16-37°C
- Flocculation: Medium - High
- Attenuation: 72-76%
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10%
- Cell Count: 200 Billion
- Store refrigerated until ready to pitch
- Shake and kneed pouch to homogenize slurry
- Sanitize the sealed pouch
- Open and pitch entire contents into well-aerated wort